Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a detailed NE2000 datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using realtek RTL8109AS to tryout a TCP/IP board with 8051. The problem is that I cant get any reasonable description of RTL8019AS or its original NE2000 chip. The realtek website gives a datasheet but it looks like they have asumed that the reader already has basic information of NE2000. There is no block diagram of chip, packet structure, memory usage etc etc. Can someone point to a more detailed source of info

ne2000 pdf

NE2000 reference chip is DP8390D
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

ne2000.pdf

Thanks dainis. Since I am new the the ethernet world, I was wondering why is that the phrase NE2000 is so frequently used but still there is no data avaialable for this "chip". Is it obsolete. If it was made by National, then howcome their website disowns it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back