Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a color sensor that can be connected to PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

esra

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

i just started working on a project, i need to use both a color sensor and a PIC. do u have any suggestions for sensors that can be connected to a microcontroller PIC?

PS: in my project, i need to recognize the different bank notes of Bahrain. however, their colors are vary similar. Which sensor can best recognize the bank notes?

waiting for replies :)

Re: color sensor to PIC

you can try with a group of LDRs to act as one unit of color sensor. the available color sensors are way too expensive.

You can use white line sensor for color recognition which is use for white line follower.
This sensor gives different analog value for different. For white line value is maximum and decrees as color changes to dark side. use it i try it successfully.

Regards
Piyush Manavar

put a filter in front of a light sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back