Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a C code for AD7714

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakruthi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a problem with the AD7714. For any input i m getting an output of 255255255. Its cannot be saturation, because i m giving an inputof 0.5 V at a gain of 1. Does anybody have a working code in C. Im using it with ATMega 8. If someone has a working code could you please share it with me.

Thank you.

Re: AD7714 help

Try this one:

**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

Do you ever try this?
Interactive Design Tools: Sigma-Delta Analog-to-Digital Converters : AD7714 Register Configuration Assistant
A register configuration tool for the Analog Devices AD7714 3-Channel Sigma-Delta ADC.
**broken link removed**

IanP said:
Try this one:

**broken link removed**

Regards,
IanP

Thanks Ian. Will look into this. Hope it helps.

Regards,
Prakruthi

Added after 46 seconds:

budhy said:
Do you ever try this?
Interactive Design Tools: Sigma-Delta Analog-to-Digital Converters : AD7714 Register Configuration Assistant
A register configuration tool for the Analog Devices AD7714 3-Channel Sigma-Delta ADC.
**broken link removed**

Hey,

I tried this. The registers have been configured fine. I guess that is not the problem.
Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Prakruthi

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back