Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a book about integral calculus

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyshoot

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have found couple of books on integral calculus on this forum that are either too advanced or just list of tables. Could anyone please post a book on integral calculus - all I want to get out of the book is to brush-up the methods, so a book that is aimed at revision of concepts would be just perfect for me.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Integral calculus

Hello there, anyone for help please? 30+ points awarded, if you care, for the favor. I'm having difficulty in dealing with integrals that have exponentials.

The attached zip is four PDFs. They start at pre-calc topics in the first PDF and go through differential equations in the fourth PDF. I think you find they're pretty close to what you're looking for.

If you happen to have Mathematica I can give you some excellent Calc tutorials using that great math tool.

perion666

Can you please post the details about the file/book you've attached, e.g. author, publication etc.?
Thanks.

Thanks for the tutorial, but i'm sorry to say that there is hardly any material on the stuff I wanted. Any donating points to you for the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back