Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a 12VDC timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

canute7

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm no electronics whiz, I have had some electrical classes at the local community college, so I do have SOME understanding of what I'm looking for, and or talking about(maybe...LOL).
What I need is a 12VDC timer that can be adjusted from say .01 sec to 1 sec or more and resets in .001-.005 sec., it should be a N.O. circuit. Also, the higher the amperage the better.
If you have any questions, please ask. Please keep in mind this is for a machine I'm building, so please don't ask about application. I just need to know about the switch.
Thank You..........canute7

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. Haven't had much time to look at the page you posted, but I will be looking at it in more detail/depth by this weekend.
I'm sure to have a few questions, will ask as I see the need.

canute7

Ok, I looked it over, 1. How do you "set" the time on and off that you want, or can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back