Not open for further replies.

ZeleC

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
Im searching for a uC that operates on a 1.5V AAA batery with at least 14 in/out, spi, 8k flash memory ,256 EEPROM.
can i find such uC?
thank you.

microcontroller 1.5v

Hi,

1.4V is too low as far as i know . But u can get a good number of controllers operating at 1.8 V .MSP430 is a good choice

1.5V microcontroller

I think rajeshkumar is right. There are several hundred millivolts dropped across junctions, which makes low voltage use difficult. If you are trying to run a micro off a single cell, may I suggest you consider 3v lithium. You could always use an up converter, but will have to contend with switching noise. If you take this approach, there are a wide range of micros that will run on 3v.

Re: 1.5V microcontroller

ZeleC said:
hello
Im searching for a uC that operates on a 1.5V AAA batery with at least 14 in/out, spi, 8k flash memory ,256 EEPROM.
can i find such uC?
thank you.

i'll say that please search on manufracturer's website like ATMEL, PHILLIPS etc..

Re: 1.5V microcontroller

0.9V Microcontroller

The C8051F9xx is the industry’s first MCU family capable of full-spec operation down to 0.9 V and up to 3.6 V, enabling single-cell battery operation as well as dramatically increasing battery life for dual-cell applications.

https://www.silabs.com/tgwWebApp/pu...lers/LowVoltage_LowPower/en/lowvoltagemcu.htm

Added after 1 minutes:

0.9V Microcontroller

The C8051F9xx is the industry’s first MCU family capable of full-spec operation down to 0.9 V and up to 3.6 V, enabling single-cell battery operation as well as dramatically increasing battery life for dual-cell applications.

https://www.silabs.com/tgwWebApp/pu...lers/LowVoltage_LowPower/en/lowvoltagemcu.htm

ZeleC

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.