Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for 8051 schematic or PCB file with EPROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palik

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for 8051 Schematic or PCB Eagle File with EPROM and I/O Connection for design of applikation. Can somebody help me?

8051.pcb

what is ur exact requirement ?
like eprom size , ram ??, rs232 ??

try paulmon site (w*w.p*j*r*c.com)
and h**p://c*haokh*un.k*m*itl.ac.th/~ks*wi*chit/C*5*2ev*b*v*2/C*5*2*e*v*b*v*2.html

kileen

c8051 pcb

Thanks Kileen for Information,
but I am looking for PCB for Application with EPROM (parallel) about until to 32 KB, with standart 8051 Input/Output ports and without SW for drawing of Communication. I will SW set on PCB through Eprom Programming a then I expect automatic Function of user SW when supply is on.
Do you know any schematic with PCB - important, that can I use for it? Thanks Palik

8051 pcb project

try emil 's site at
**broken link removed**

look for loader under 8051 stuff or download

hope this helps

kileen

mcs51 pcb

well,

here is a place with a e2prom version... guess it helps...

h%t%t%p://chaokhun.kmitl.ac.th/~k%s%w%i%c%h%i%t%/

regards,

Try to build it ??

Hi,

A nice place to look for a full project on 8052 is:

**broken link removed**

Good Luck.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you have to get a pcb design package, CadStar is good, then you can lay it out exactely to suit your requirements, I'm sure you will learn more by doing that. Especialy when it dont work first time!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
8)

Hi all, Thanks for tips, but link to "Evladkov" I can not use that I have not such O*r*c*a*d version, and number of this version is there unknown.

Palik

search in this forum for orcad esp dos version.

kileen

Re: 8051 PCB

hai,

go to the following link ,it provide lot of resorces

www.8052.com

Palik said:
I am looking for 8051 Schematic or PCB Eagle File with EPROM and I/O Connection for design of applikation. Can somebody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back