Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for 65nm technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh1234

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Does anybody have 65nm technolog library from tsmc ??
If then pls upload here.

hmm its vry confidential doc.. no one will ever upload it!!..so try out at ur place or buy frm tsmc vendor .....
hope i am clear ..
Shiv

Hi All,

No one can upload the libraries since it is very confidencial info. if you have library and you have doughts in dealing with that you can feel free to ask the doughts hear.

regards,
ramesh.s

I think you had better to get from tsmc

u have to buy,no one will upload here.
ok

Where do you work/study? It may be you can request it from viragelogic.com or try browsing synopsys.com. If your company is listed as a customer on these sites, you'd get it.

If you are serious about using it, ask them for an evaluation.

simple and legal

with synopsys its easy to get one through the following link IF U HAVE SOLVNET ID
**broken link removed**
i think this will solve ur problem, try to get a solvnetid www.solvnet.synopsys.com its easy to get sovent id if ur comp is a synopsys customer.

with cadence go through this link u have a contact here , u can ask for evaluation version.
**broken link removed**
ask for evaluation purpose u may hav to follow some process to get it.
normally its difficult to get techno libraries.

try searching through viragelogic and other sites.
but the easiest one i feel is through synopsys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back