Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking a freelance job on PCB design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergey_1

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
freelance pcb design

Hi, all!
I'm a PCB designer and and now I'm looking a freelance job for earn some extramoney. Obtained experience diring more than 10 years allows designing PCB of any complexity level (P-CAD, Mentor Graphics).
During the designing your PCB will be checked (Signal Integrity and Impendance Control).
So, if someone want to have any PCB made, please, come in: pcb_route@mail.ru.
Thanks a lot.

freelance pcb designer

I'm looking for a job as PCB designer. If someone interesting in, please. write: pcb_route@mail.ru

pcb design freelance

do you have a price list for your pcb jobs?
and i hope they are cheap

freelance pcb jobs

Yes, I have price for my job, approximately 0,2-0,3$ per pin.
But it is only for simple design. If you have multilayer highdensity design and you want to get simulation results for the most important signals, the price vill be higher.

freelancer pcb design jobs

Hi I need a PCB designer, if I send you the schematics can you send me a quotation?

Regards
Stevasway

pcb design jobs

Hi, All!
I offer services for PCB Design (Cadence Allegro), multilayer board, BGA.
So, if someone want to have any PCB made, please, come in: pcb_route(at)mail.ru.
Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.