Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Look for library xbee in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiberManMada

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I have a project concerning the zigBee. The project consist, fist of all, to simulate the module xbee in proteus. I have already seen a lot of article which use xbee in proteus but in reality, this module doesn't exist in proteus. So my question how do they do to simulate the module in proteus? Is there any library available xbee for proteus? Help me please.

i used proteus for 3 years with variant version. but no xbee module include. the only solution is use virtual comport. library> miscellaneous.

if you have x-bee hardware then you can use it with proteus. You can connect windows & proteus terminals via compim. Then you can operate x-bee module by proteus virtual hardware. I think this is the only way because wireless simulation is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back