Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

logout when posting an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

albbg

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Often happen to me that while I'm trying to post an answer, the system notify me that the session has expired, then I'm requested to login again.
So I need to copy my writing before to post and then paste it once I'm reconnected. Quite boring.
I think the timeout is set too short or I'm doing something wrong. I don't know if others experienced this problem.

I get this too. It doesn't log me out completely but if I spend more than a few minutes replying to a post it clears the 'new post' highlighting and I have to check the date/time on each message to see if it's new or not.

Increasing the timeout would be welcome.

Brian.

Do you know time beetwen login and logout? Have you tried check Remember Me?

In my case, yes it does remember me. It logs me in automatically each time I visit. The problem is that there seems to be a timeout period of maybe 10 minutes before all new messages are no longer highlighted. For example, at first connecting, I see all new messages highlighted, if I spend more than a few minutes replying to one message and then go back, all the highlighting is removed as though I have read the postings. I can still look at the date/time to see what is new but it's nice when it tells me automatically.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back