Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logo in Protel with Klipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glogin

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Logo in P*otel with Klipper

I have just installed trial version of Klipper for Protell 99SE, put my logo into board. Erros generated by protel : "faild to match all shapes for pcb...". Using GCPreview there was no logo in overlay gerber file and erros in apertures file. What is wrong? Doea anybody use klipper for protel 99se? Immediate help needed...

Added after 33 minutes:

Forestalling suggestions about bmp2pcb I am not able to generate the logo in top overlay layer. I am not interested in top layer but top overlay. Is there any way not to interefere with AutoCAD?

Regards,
g.

Added after 1 minutes:

I know it is sunday night but maybe someone is not asleep?

Try using this. I use this with no problems

Added after 3 minutes:

Try This, I use this with no problems

if not, email me your logo and i'll convert to footprint for you in top overlay

Logo in P*otel with Klipper

Problem still not solved. PCB file looks good. Gerber fails. It looks like protel's CAM Manager error. I tried different ways of putting logo on the board. (Thanks a lot eoasap!!). There is always no logo or distorted part of it in gerber file. Is there any other way to place logo on board?Into gerber I mean.. For example using GCPreview or any simmilar tool?
Thanks,
g.

Added after 32 minutes:

It looks like I have found the solution. Thank you once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back