Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

load Image on FPGA spartant 3E in order to do some digital processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodahussein

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i want to load imag on fpga spartant 3E in order to do some digital processing on it and return display it again through VGA interface so the first problem face me how how to load or store image on fpga, i want to point to already i have spartant 3E devolopement kit

wait your reply in near time
thank's

Re: load Image on FPGA

I think u can collect it from some memory card or device like that, or may be u can load it in RAM from external hardware, may be using PC. :( bt i think collecting from memory card or USB will be easier for u!

hi

thank's for reply

you right. using memory card or flash, it is easy way
but i have development kit spartan 3E and it does not include and interface for flash or memory card but it contains with RAM also platform flash on kit
so, I want to use RAM or platform flash, can you tell me steps to implement it

best regards
wait your reply

hi

thank's for reply

you right. using memory card or flash, it is easy way
but i have development kit spartan 3E and it does not include and interface for flash or memory card but it contains with RAM also platform flash on kit
so, I want to use RAM or platform flash, can you tell me steps to implement it

best regards
wait your reply

Sorry, i use Altera for development, and it comes with a RAM laoder programe, i use that for loading any data in RAM of flash, also contains memory card interfaces........... Dnt used xilinx ever, bt i m sure it contains some thing like that aswell!

hi

any way thank's fro relpy
anf if you have any information about this problem in any time if you please tell me

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back