Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM35DZ model for proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lm35dz proteus

hi

here is the virtual model of proteus for lm35dz

31_1177560307_thumb.jpg

regards
Fragrance

lm35dz

hi

both non working models removes to avoide confusions

regards
Fragrance

Re: lm35dz

can u send me the mplab code for this project?
thanks and nice work

hi sir fragnance,

thanks for this, for the virtual model regarding LM35 with pic micro controllers.i have the same project as this but as an experiment, i am trying to ouput the data to LED's, and with different pic, i will be using pic18f4620 cause im planning to use the zigbee regarding LM35 as heat sensor. very big thanks to this. till then

This thread is dated about 4 years ago when LM35 wasn't available in proteus and this model had to be used but in the new versions (v7.6, v7.7 etc) the LM35 model is already included in proteus and working fine.

Alex

This thread is dated about 4 years ago when LM35 wasn't available in proteus and this model had to be used but in the new versions (v7.6, v7.7 etc) the LM35 model is already included in proteus and working fine.

Alex

sorry i thought it's new because it's in new posts...
Ihave protues 7.8.. it should have LM35

hi sir fragnance,

by the way, is it possible to output the data from the LM35 to pic18f4620 down to corresponding LED's? i mean like the reading from LM35 is 25 degrees Celsius pass down to pic18f4620 which is analog signal right? with ADC.. the corresponding output will be 0001 1001... 8 LEDs will display the reading from LM35, LED on= 1, LED off=0. i know its complicated rather than using LCD to see the output, but its just an experiment,was wondering. thanks in advance. sorry if i have mistakes on my own understand how LM35 and microcontroller communicates. im open on any corrections :)

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

sir alexan_e

ive tried this a while ago,on proteuse, it was working though thats why im curious on another experiment. thanks for the information sir.

hello! i downloaded the file and have copied the library and the model files in my proteus folder, im having this error(see attached screenshot) when i attempt to simulate it...im using proteus 6 btw, its kinda obsolete i know, but i don't have the proteus 7 as of the moment, so i need to use the resources i have right now =) hoping for your response =) thanks in advance! ^_^

31_1331913484.png

thanks for the reply, like i said, my proteus is version 6...it doesn't have lm35DZ that's why i have to download this file. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back