Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lithium Ion Battery Internal Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_yls

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI all,

Previously, I have store my lithium ion in chamber for 3 months. Then, i checked the internal resistance of the batteries. However the result is "no change", I think that's something wrong with the measurement system. However, I have to redo the test again. So, I wish to know more theory be hide the measurement or test.

I wish to know the relationship of internal resistance of battery versus time storage when ambient temperature. Please share me the info. Thank you.

actually what did u use to measure the internal resistance of the battery....

actually the internal resistance doesnt change much over a region of output voltage... so if you would have fully charged the battery and then kept in storage then there is a possibility that your testing equipment might not be sensitive enough to show the change...

Accurate Electrical Battery Model Capable of Predicting Runtime and I–V Performance

may be this file will help. you can find on internet, but I also upload it.

jack_yls

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.