Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Linux programming - sending data between two computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_tr

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Linux programming

I'm new in linux programming. I want to write a program that sends and take data between two computers that has linux. Has source anywhere?
:?:
If not please give me ideas, links docs or smt. like

Thanx...

Before you undertake any programming project in Unix/Linux environment, BUY and READ:

"Advanced Programming in the Unix Environment" from Richard W. Stevens

It has almost all the answers you are looking for.

Tom

Hi real_tr!

Search on google "Linux Serial Programming HOWTO".

Also, make visit to http://freshmeat.net - you will find a lot of sources for serial applications under Linux.

Best Wishes! klug.

You can use "socket" for inter-process communication. Do you wanna make process commnication or resource sharing between two linux client?

You can use "socket" for inter-process communication. Do you wanna make process commnication or resource sharing between two linux client?

a way

socket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back