Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Links to various MikroBasic tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone has mikrobasic tutorial?

mikrobasic tutorial

Hi,

Look here:

**broken link removed**

tutorial mikrobasic

I think code examples from mikrobasic is powerfull

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

mikrobasic examples

those sample are good but unfortunately that is the only source can be found on the web. i suggest for beginner try to look for other basic ide that could be better. since mikrobasic is still new to many

mikrobasic usb

Release 2 onwards, it has improved a lot and is now very stable and fast. The liabraries ie what is making it easy for begginers.
I really feel, a beginner should look no further.

But thats my opinion.

bimbla.

P.S. There are two online books One of them is specific to BASIC the other general about PIC

Then there is also the help file which gets installed with the compiler.

mikrobasic example

h**p://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/compilers/mikrobasic/examples.htm

microbasic examples

I am a beginner in PIC and several weeks ago, I found the MikroBasic compiler. The IDE is good and I was able to make my first simple program, like running light.

Unfortunately, it seems that the Mikrobasic compiler lacked the necessary documentations which a beginner like me needs, like simultaneously setting the bits , bit-banging tasks , reading the inputs and the likes. They are not well-documented for use by beginners, giving us the early frustration.

I just bought a book by Jack Smith ( it uses Mbasic compiler) and I am still about to pick it up.

Anyone who could give me a full version compiler of MBasic so that I could start experimenting ???

Tnx.

Added after 29 minutes:

gg !!!

good day !

i found a link that uses mikrobasic ! it's some sort of tutorial book but not yet commercially available. I hope it could help you...

h**p://www.robodyssey.com/resources/PICProject/index.htm

Do you already have a copy of the cracked / licensed compiler ?

Can u give me a copy of the software? I ran out of money already in buying a Basic book on PIC. Now , my problem is the full version compiler of mikroelektronika. :(

---thanks in advance---

your friend,

guillar

mikrobasic sample

I wanted to know the capability of mikrobasic of generating hexfiles...

Does it generate 2k , 4k , or 8k...

Regards,

Simran..

mikrobasic

mikroBasic is a structured language compiler, similar to Visual Basic, but catering to PIC specific language characteristics. It is very good and easy to learn. Look in the compiler under HELP and you will see the Language Reference. There you will get a good overview of the characteristics of the language. It is not intended to teach you how to program in Basic, or necessarily, how to program a PIC. That you can learn by examples and the compiler provides many in the compiler's Examples folder.

If you are wondering if it is good enough as a compiler, we used mikroBasic as the compiler behind our USB Semiconductor Curve Tracer. The PIC there manages the USB communication, and all ADC and DAC work on the board:

**broken link removed**

It is also the code behind driving 30-servos from a single PIC:

**broken link removed**

It is the code behind all these 8x8 Matrix tricks and Touchscreen GLCD:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=circuited

Here is a book that uses mikroBasic for it's examples:

http://www.lulu.com/content/411074

mikrobasic books

Now that PICKit 2 supports Command Line Interface, will the mikroE ICD be used with PICKit 2?

bimbla.

mikrobasic adc

No, the mE ICD is their own design and faster than ICD2. It only works with their compilers and their programmers, whether on-board or stand-alone. Microchip recently purchased the BigPIC4 board I'm sure to figure out how they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.