Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Links to PCB Layout tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Assalamo alaykom
does anyone has a good tutorial for any layout program .. if orcad is available it is better .. i don't know if there is another programs that are better than orcad or not .. need your help .. thank you ..

Re: PCB Layout tutorial

try this

If you have ever wanted to know the "secrets" to good PCB design, you'll find it all (well, a lot of it) in this tutorial.

h**p://alternatezone.com/electronics/files/PCBDesignTutorialRevA.pdf

svicent said:
If you have ever wanted to know the "secrets" to good PCB design, you'll find it all (well, a lot of it) in this tutorial.

h**p://alternatezone.com/electronics/files/PCBDesignTutorialRevA.pdf

thanks for help ... but i noted that this tutorial doesnt correspond to certain tool !! it explains generally how to make a good pcb ..

anyway .. thank you in advance

PCB Layout tutorial

ve alaykom salam
if you want a pcb layout tutorial with a specific tool, i think you should look at the help files, manual, tutorials etc. coming with the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back