Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Linear power supply design !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rfboy

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
where can i find a good e-book to design a linear power supply with inductive input......
Thak you

I think it means a transformer input. Search on Hobby Circuits and Small Projects Problems forum. Here you will find posts about some designs. E-mail me if you have the desigs I have.
Best regards.

There are many good books on Linear Power Supply Design - do a search on Amazon.

As a first port of call you really should try National semicoductor website and the Linear Semiconductor website and look at the application notes on Linear regulators.

To get a quick supply happening you can use the LM317 regulator and adjust it from 1.25V to about 2V below the input voltage to the regulator.

They are not hard to get working all the best and good luck

Shogun

Hi there
Elektor Electronics did a pic16f84 controlled PSU and i ahve found one on the web i see if i can up load it to here for (not the 1 form elektor i must say)
snaper

i found it out this might help you or at least give u some tips form it if u like just remove the pic chip and use 10k pots with 5 volt feed

snaper

Another good source for simple designs is the amateur radio handbooks put out by the US ARRL and the UK RSGB. Also, any older general purpose radio engineering handbook will work. Check in your local library for the one by Terman from about 50 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back