Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Line selector for PAL video signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmp

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

I'm looking for a line selector, to select the different lines in a PAL video signal.

Have somebody a link, or a schematic for me? But it must be a digital type, becouse I need to select the same line more times... and to count up to the 425. line ...... :-(

I found this: http://elm-chan.org/works/linesel/report_e.html

It's an AVR based selector, but i can't buy the AVR used in this project... Can somebody help me, to implement the source code into an other PIC, or AVR controller?

There was some so called "3-chip design" descrambler with 16c54 PIC...
it locks to a video signal with PLL in software (port output controls 20MHz VCXO). Easily to to integrate some "generate trigger on line #" since the firmware most of the time spends counting lines...

Should be easy to find with google...

What you mean by counting up to 425th line?

Either 625 lines for PAL or 525 lines for NTSC (o;

Hi

First look at that :

h**p://elm-chan.org/works/linesel/report_e.html

Second : I remember an old project from elektor, maybe in 1990 - 1991, using a lm1881 without microcontroller : "video line selector". If some one has this article.

* = t

to oldmp,
what type of avr or pic you want to use?

Hi,

the 425th line was just an example.... :)

I never used AVR's before, just I was by the distributor near to me, to buy this chip, but it was not aviable...

here are the alternatives: **broken link removed**

I need to replace the 90S2313......

And the PIC list is here: **broken link removed**

Any idea?

to oldmp, you have a pm.

Hi ,

Maybe this application note for Lm1881 can help you.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.