Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizwan452

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a project for the Light dimming.. using nec6122 protocol with pic12f629 in the ccs c compiler..
Could any body can help me....please send me the code..

Rizwan452 said:
I am doing a project for the Light dimming.. using nec6122 protocol with pic12f629 in the ccs c compiler.. Could any body can help me....please send me the code..
When you say you are doing a project, you'll have to write the codes and you may ask any doubts if any. We all are here to help but unfortunately not to write n send codes which is your homework...Or you may take professional help in project guidance or have a look at similar project "Remote controlled switch board with Fan Dimmer" from www.united77.com/projects.htm. Cheers

Thank you for your suggestion.Actually I was trying the project for many days..I was only able to glow the LED but was not able to blink it with some delay..
I am thinking that there is some problem with the #fuses...
I am using these
#fuses NOMCLR,NOPROTECT,NOWDT,INTRC_IO
these are working good for glowing the LED but are not blinking it with some delay..

Here I am using the internal oscillator and I also want to now whether any special connection is to be made when we are using the NOMCLR fuse..
I am doing the project with pic12f629 in ccs c compiler..
Please help me with what fuses I have to use and with any special connection,I have to make.......

This one may be useful as example https://www.elektronika.ba/617/ir-light-dimmer-v1/

Status
Not open for further replies.