Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

License or certification in EE in middle east

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayder78

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Actually I am physician but my old hobby is electronics,recently I designed an electrocardiography interfaced with a pc and its software in VB6.
This project gave me the chance to study many fields (analog amplification of micro-milli volt signals, analog filter design, A/D converters, DC/DC converters with isolation and optoisolation of signals, interfacing with pc , digital filter design , embedded microcontrollers, VB programming).

I am seeking a way to get a license or a certification in electronics only by doing an exam for qualification (like microsoft certifications) or may be a short course of studying , because undergraduate study in electronics is too long for me especially if I already have a good knowledge in electronics.

I live in middle east so it is better if the exam nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.