Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LHC first beam - time is close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_maggot

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CERN announces LHC(Large Hadron Collinder) First Beam on 10 September. This is the biggest physics experiment off all time and (if operate successfull) is going to test the last 20+ years mainstream science validity including the standart model and the string theory.
I thing the science community is waiting long for this.
It is the first time in history that physics have gone so far, based only in theories without the ability for experiments, but you must agree that physics doesn't exist without experiments.
Mainstream scientists expect the results the have predicted, but many others expect that the time has come to reveal that the scientific community has wasted its last 20 years.(https://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2006/oct/08/research.highereducation)

What its your opinion about sciecnce situation today? Do you thing that we are looking on the right direction or we are in a dead end with the current theories?

My opinion:
I'm not a physicist to have a strict opinion about this things, but I think that standart model is very "human-modeled" to be true, with its hard-particles like round planets in orbits and many types of them with different proprties each. Second it is very old, and "exotic" properties of paricles have to be assumed to support its validity today. Also the incompatibility of quantum mechanics and general relativity means to me that at least one of the two theories is incomplete or wrong. And always remains the gap of the gravity force explanation.:?:

Yes, both Quantum Mechanics and Relativity Theory are completely false - send me an e-mail: htg@interia.pl if you would like the details.
A pseudo-shattering critique of my statements will follow. THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Added after 6 minutes:

I am trying to add a page on QM.

Attachments

• qmechengl_1171.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 62

Page on Special Relativity

Status
Not open for further replies.