Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG W2286L monitor failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodiJack

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
From some time I can see on the screen horisontal strips without any content (just black lines) and noise every 2 sec. (similar to SMPS restarting).
After small investigation I found out suspicious chip. It is located on the matrix PCB and it is getting hot after short time (matrix is labeled LM220WE5).
The name of the chip is MAX17077AETM.
I emailed Maxim customer support in order to get it but without success...
Does anybody own datasheet of the chip or know where to find it?

Order from one of this link.

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/MAX17077AETM+T/MAX17077AETM+T-ND/3975879
https://in.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Maxim-Integrated/MAX17077AETM+T/?qs=tN2KIZ2dHC47HEYgT3Y0Nw==

From some time I can see on the screen horisontal strips without any content (just black lines) and noise every 2 sec. (similar to SMPS restarting).
After small investigation I found out suspicious chip. It is located on the matrix PCB and it is getting hot after short time (matrix is labeled LM220WE5).
The name of the chip is MAX17077AETM.
I emailed Maxim customer support in order to get it but without success...
Does anybody own datasheet of the chip or know where to find it?

Thank you burt007 for the source where to buy it :)
Also I'd like to be in line with my nature which says to me - find out what this chip is doing, what is around the chip, underestand it and then fix it - just my engineer curiosity...
Do you know where to find pdf of that chip?

The MAX17077AETM is an LDO Regulator.

The part is actually available for purchase on eBay and directly from Maxim in single quantities.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back