Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Let us get rid of electricity from the face of the Earth....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggnadkarni

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
WEAPONARY.......like the Corona Virus..

Subject: Let us get rid of electricity from the face of this Earth

Let us get rid of electricity from the face of the Earth...
------------------------------------------------------------
Graphene micro size bubbles with helium gas in them and their surfaces coated with magnetic layer.
These tiny bubbles stick to each other to form a cloud of a large size.The cloud is designed to stay at the ground level.This is an electrically superconductive cloud.So,it will keep short circuing all the electricallly active terminals right from computer chips I/o terminals to very high voltage transmission lines.
This way electricity has no chance to exist in that region in any form.
This is a weapon by itself causing no destruction or killing

What a load of rubish.

I assume you know it is working because you have tested it.
And I assume many people have prooved it, but nobody could take a picure or a video. For sure not, because all the electronics refuses to work.
Maybe the cloud makes even stop the electrons in a human body...

This is an electronics forum.
Please stop starting threads
* without a question,
* that are not electronics related,
* with just random informations, without links to objective physical explanations
* without the aim that anybody gains from the thread

Klaus

I assume you know it is working because you have tested it.
And I assume many people have prooved it, but nobody could take a picure or a video. For sure not, because all the electronics refuses to work.
Maybe the cloud makes even stop the electrons in a human body...

This is an electronics forum.
Please stop starting threads
* without a question,
* that are not electronics related,
* with just random informations, without links to objective physical explanations
* without the aim that anybody gains from the thread

Klaus
It is like cold tempersture plasma.
No electricity can exist inside the plasma.

Let us get rid of trolls from the face of the Earth....

Hi,

This (the request/claim to rid the Earth of electricity posted via a computer/phone and the Internet) is as ironically good as the guy who posted to Facebook or similar saying he had had enough of the world and hated technology and had decided to live in the woods... :ROFLMAO:

My fascinstion is for the material called Graphene.The idea is more than ten years old.I call this room temperature plasma...no electricity can exist inside the plasma.hence.

You may analyse the life style to every detail and compare with our fellow animals around us,they are better off because,they are not using any electricity to survive.very simply stated.So,let us get rid of electricity from the face of the world as an order from the super natural.My invention of the room temperature neutral plasma using helium loaded graphene bubbles,is the best.

Researchers are striving to develop room-temperature superconductivity. Success would change the world. For the time being we look hard at any promising substance. Graphene has unusual properties although it's taking time to turn it into a miracle worker.

By the way, electric eels are nature's dynamo. Generating hundreds of volts from specialized organs under voluntary electro-chemical control. With electric power the eel is able to take down prey and predators alike.

Electricity is a valuable tool for mankind as well.

Here's a conundrum when you think about it. Ever since we picked up the first tool, mankind has been creating more tools, especially labor-saving devices, so we can live leisurely without needing tools. That's a funny way to look at the world, isn't it?

A person should be able to produce electricity just locally for its immediate purpose as much as possible and not another person have it at all any time like the oxygen around us.And we should stop there.No other kind of it should be allowed and no commercial links like payments.Then,we are there.

This thread will be closed, as well as any other of this kind that you have been spread elsewhere on the Web, unless you bring it based on scientific authenticity, not imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back