Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LeonardoSpectrum warning - multiple drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelydonut

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When i try to synthesize a technology dependant verilog netlist to a primitives version, when i try to read the original file i get a pile of warnings about multiple drivers on different nets (ex. nx222). However, when i do a search of the original and synthesized code I do not find any nets by the names which supposedly have multiple drivers..

Has anyone experienced this? and how do i go about finding/correcting the warnings?

Thanks

jelydonut

perhaps you assign values to a reg signal in many always blocks.

check it again.

jelydonut said:
When i try to synthesize a technology dependant verilog netlist to a primitives version, when i try to read the original file i get a pile of warnings about multiple drivers on different nets (ex. nx222). However, when i do a search of the original and synthesized code I do not find any nets by the names which supposedly have multiple drivers..

Has anyone experienced this? and how do i go about finding/correcting the warnings?

Thanks

jelydonut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back