Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Length Rule Altium Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas2010

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

can I create in Altium Designer a rule like this Length rule in the pdf-File, please search it am1808.pdf with google because it's not allowed for me to post links, on page 119 No.1

under the table 6-36 there is a note:
CKB0B1 is the sum of the length of the CK net plus the average length of the DQS0 and DQS1 nets.

I don't know if it's possible because in the PCB Rules and Constraints there are only the two rules i know like Length and Matched Net Length Rules.

Thanks and Regards,

Andreas

It is possible but you have to really try out on DRC settings.
I think using adnvanced query option in Altium you can define the particular setting.

I think the only problem I have to figure out how I can form the sum. Does anyone have a syntax proposal.

Thanks and Regards,

Andreas

i think help document named "Tuning Route Lengths" could help you in setting up the rule.

Also you can go through this thread
"https://www.edaboard.com/threads/160114/"

i think you can do it with 'query helper'. check these pdfs; AR0129, TR0116 and 'TR0110'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back