Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED DOT MATRIX FOR DISPLAYING ALPHANUMERIC FOR LIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayeshec2005

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is matrix of alphanumeric?

hello everyone ..............
I am new user at this site and really impressed from whatever knowledge placed here. So i hope i will get solution of my problem . I am final year student of EC and i am working on project for "LED DOT MATRIX FOR DISPLAYING ALPHANUMERIC FOR LIFT". I have to use 8x10 dot matrix. so anyone have schematic and code for that pro. so i can decide how to start this project and how to start to write my code in C.and which compiler is best for that ............. .

Please help me ..........

led dot matrix schematic

Contact www.united77.com for providing complete solution for your project. They provide you with PCB,s, schematics, layout, descriptions and codes.
Good luck

complete projects led dot matrix

What the microcontroller you use. If im not mistaken you need to check the LED DOT matrix.. is it command anode or cathode

hope this link can help you

**broken link removed**[/url]

You also can check this thread :

there is lot of examples how to build your own LED dotmatrix display

regards

if u need for more information about LED than please visit **broken link removed**

Re: complete projects led dot matrix

Azka said:
What the microcontroller you use. If im not mistaken you need to check the LED DOT matrix.. is it command anode or cathode

hope this link can help you

**broken link removed**[/url]

Check for broken link .try this link
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back