Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lecture notes for UC berkeley EE142 by Niknejad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jot_EE

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone ..i have just started EE142 from UC Berkeley Webcast.I am looking for the Lecture notes of this class. The prof seem to have removed it from the course website.

I was wondering if anybody has those notes or may be somebody knows a way i can get them.

Regards
JOT

I would suggest if you could contact "prof seem" (as you mentioned) to obtain the lecture notes. There may be updated lecture notes.

i tried to contact the Prof too , but i did not get a reply.So this doesn't seem to work.Actually if somebody already has those notes(who has downloaded them while they were on web) and can send me over will be helpful.

Hi everyone ..i have just started EE142 from UC Berkeley Webcast.I am looking for the Lecture notes of this class. The prof seem to have removed it from the course website.

I was wondering if anybody has those notes or may be somebody knows a way i can get them.

Regards
JOT

Hi there,

I have notes and exam papers, but no video. I would appreciate if you can send me the video. I can send you he notes(hard copy)

Thanks!

(760) 715-8178

Naimesh

If anyone has Video lectures of EE 142 ? Can you please share with me.
Those lectures have been removed from the berkeley website. I have the course notes, but I do not have
videos.

Thanks,
Nivesh

Anyone has these videos stored?...

I have the downloaded videos of EE142.

Hi all,

The video seems to be removed :( .
Andy (or anyone else) who has the stored videos for EE142, can you please share it (via drop box or anything else).
I urgently need them.

Many Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back