Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LeCroy 7200 Floppy disks - "Configuration disk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger_387

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LeCroy 7200 Floppies

Would anyone have a LeCroy 7200 "Test Disk", "Configration Disk" or the 7200 installation disks? My 7200 has a dead internal lithium battery which has caused an error at startup "BRAM - Invalid Disk Parameters" - renders the instrument useless. It asks for a floppy disk presumably to restore the configuration or internal software. If anyone has relevant disks, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks .

Re: LeCroy 7200 Floppy disks - "Configuration disk&quot

Setup files attached.

Did you have any luck getting schematics/service manuals, I need a set
also.

Also I have other docs, contact me at danaaknight@comcast.net

Regards, Dana.

Re: LeCroy 7200 Floppy disks - "Configuration disk&quot

Hi,
I got an offer to buy a LeCroy 7200, but there is no manual included. The scope boots up, shows 'Sysyem Self-test passed' and stops. No other function.
Reading this thread, I suppose setup and install-disks are needed to run? Unfortunately I do not have any additional information about the 7200. Nothing found on the www too. If anybody familiar with this scope could give some advice I would greatly appreciate.
Thank you very much.
Gunther / LDL-France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back