Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Learning switching theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyh

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, can anyone recommend a good textbook/ tutorial for learning digital electronics? I am taking a course in switching theory and have some problems with Asynchronous sequential circuit design. Thanks for any assistance.

There are a lot of books of digital circuit theory and digital signals proceesing. Chek in you nearest book shop or you can find a lot of information on internet, check google.

One book of mine is Microelectrincs by Jacob Millman

There are a lot of books of digital circuit theory and digital signals proceesing. Chek in you nearest book shop or you can find a lot of information on internet, check google.

Millman was available online some time ago...

The Art of Electronics 2ed
Paul Horowitz
Winfield Hill

Also check the books by the following authers
1- Moris Mano
2- Malvino

they have good text books regarding digital circuit design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back