Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Learning Cadence Allegro

Status
Not open for further replies.

enajc

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!

I'm well versed with Mentor Graphics Board Station and other PCB design softwares but unfortunately not Cadence. I'm beginning to realize that in order for me to be more marketable I have to be familiar with the Cadence software since it seems to be the platform that most Electronics companies use here in the silicon valley.
Any one who knows a training school except cadence? Or perhaps a company who accept internship?

Thanks a lot!

Read in help itself.You know PCB cad design right. only commend and constrain is the matter. i wil attache one PDF later.

Thanks,
Shiva BRS

check www.parallel-systems.co.uk this website you will get video tutorials

Hi thanks for the info.

Read in help itself.You know PCB cad design right. only commend and constrain is the matter. i wil attache one PDF later.

Thanks,
Shiva BRS

Thanks, please do attach. Another problem is I don't have cadence allegro software too. I'm learning cadence orcad right now using the free version and I'm almost done with the example given on the tutorial. But unfortunately, for allegro there is no free version. I really want to have a hands - on practice with allegro for me to be able to put that additional skill in my resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back