Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Learn microncontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamkamalrandhawa

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help me freinds i want to learn microcontroller. Which mcu is best for today. and want to make my carear in Led dispay sign boards with MCU. And also suggest some institute for training in india.

The company I used to work for were major suppliers of LED display panels worldwide for the transport industry, they used an ARM7 core on all their signs, cannot remember specifically which one though.

/Pheetuz

If you ask which is the best microcontroller today, difficult to answer. all families have more and less. if you want to learn, you should choose a microcontroller that is available at your place, availability of resource and software development. For the availability of software and resource, I suggest ATMEL more than the others (i'm sorry for lovers of others, it's my subjective thought, because i was an ATMEL's user).
I suggest you learn a little about assembly language just to know the basics and then immediately switch to C, because you will be able to realize your ideas and designs faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.