Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Layout Solutions: a PWB design house in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PWBMAN

PWB design outsource

I have a small, quick turn PCB design house. Been in business for approx 7 years. Specializing in hi-speed, multi layer design. I take on all types of tasks....from simple 2 layer artwork duplication, to 20 plus layer IC test/verification boards.
My toolset is Mentor Graphics Boardstation, and I have been using it for over 10 years. I have experience taking netlists and partslists from other CAD tools to drive the Mentor PCB layout tool. I can also provide schematic capture and all symbol/footprint creation, as well as full fabrication and assembly documents to your specs.

I also have extensive experience working as a remote layout resource.

I am located in the southwestern US. My rates are very competitive.

My companies name is Layout Solutions. Feel free to contact me at tom.mcqueen@layout-solutions.com. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back