Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Latest version of TurboC++ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekWizard

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I'm looking for the latest version of a DOS based C++ compiler, preferably Turbo C++ (since I'm familiar with it). Anyone knows the links please?

Many Thanks.

when you search "Turbo C++ compiler in DOS Download" with Google, you would get a lot.
the answer is given in this link:
**broken link removed**

Yes I did go across that particular link..

I had downloaded TurboC++ V3 from https://personales.com/mexico/guadalajara/borland/

But I'm getting an error when I try to run it after installing.. Maybe there is something wrong with the files.. Has anyone else tried 'em.. ??

The link mentioned by ubuntu provides a lot of other compilers but they are windows based and code compiled in them will not work in DOS based systems (which I HAVE to work with :-(

Regards..

i don't know about the above link.....but if it is not working...then u can try downloading from one of the links i posted sometime back...... search for it here or search in my latest posts from my profile.....

GeekWizard

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
The last time I tried TurboC 3.0 or TurboC 4.5 on XP, I could get a console to open and I could print to it, but I couldn[t get the console to accept any keystrokes. It would work in Win 3.1 or Win98 under Virtual PC, but some console functionality was lost (no textcolor or forground color functions would work when running the TC4.5 Dos program. And even though it looked like it was writing and reading from ports I think it was doing so in a 'virtual' mode.
I don't think things were actually being read and writtetn ti the actual hardware ports.)

hi GeekWizard

i am using t_u_r_b_o_c++ 3.1v(b*ore*land)

u need it ?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back