Laptop in the Car... or part of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceVance

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Working on a little project, and i wasnt sure where to get all the suplies to make what i want.

Here it is:
Installing DVD/Nav screen in car and i want to also wire laptop to display through screen (Screen out from laptop to DVD screen aux input, easy) I also plan to use a peripheral style touchpad and install it in the center console so its easy to use. What the real issue comming up is what to do for a keyboard? I want to use a PDA type foldable keyboard that i could easily put into the cubby, but I havent seen any made for laptop or desktop or anything NOT a pda! (why would they, after all you have a keyboard on laptops!) If anyone knows of a keyboard that might work, or of a way to make a PDA keyboard work with a laptop (without alot of electronics or programming or intinsive tech knowhow, im still a newb) i would greatly appreciate the advice. Also any other advice on how to go about this project would be most welcome!

Thanks

LanceVance

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Yes, but will the work with a laptop, not a pda?

hey, thats what IanP said buddy.... look at the link.. it already says LAPTOP wireless keyboard...

but then again, the issue is, how much money are ya willing to put into this??

infact, do you want a full fledged functionality keyboard or do you need something with just a few functions??

regards,
wiztronix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…