Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

language c, c++ and what else

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool01

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

can anyone help me other than c and c++ which language i shld do or which course i was thinking of linux rhce course but some one denied

i m also looking for job which field i shld go whether in develping testing or mainfram as i dnt know much and so cudnt have interst in perticular

A good start would be to look a job descriptions in your intended field and see what companies are looking for! That is the best advice anyone can give you!

Reactions: cool01

cool01

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Yeah, It is really important to know what you are/would be doing as a job or studies? If you are an electronic and communication engg. and interested in systems and all I would suggest learn MATLAB. Its awesome. And important. Its also v huge and divided into various blocks. You can study the one you need. It is great for simulation purposes

Reactions: cool01

cool01

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks really for ur replies

after c c++ i was planning of java as i found linux rhce course is not worth doing

in which field i shld go wether mainfram or software or testing as this are growing field and their is no much growth in networking and doing ccna course have 8 exams lot of time consuming

Status
Not open for further replies.