Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Labview or Matlab ??? And How ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigar 4 Electronics

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I am a student of Electronics & Communication. I am interested to research on robotics & Embedded Systems (mostly of 8051).
I want to get more knowledge for the programming of controllers for my projects.
I am totally blank for Matlab and LabVIEW !!!

Can any one tell me how can I learn these for my respective interests ??
& which will be better for me to deal with during the programming part of my project : Keil, LabVIEW or MATLAB ??? (to programmed the controller-8051)

& how can I learn LabVIEW and matlab ???!!!...

Please suggest me something... how can I start ???

Many thanks.

Labview -h**p://www.ni.com/webcasts/
there you can view many Webcast .Definitely you can get a clear basic idea about the Labview .
Labview uses the graphical programming environment

Labview E learning -h**p://www.ni.com/academic/students/learnlabview/

Can any one tell me how can I learn these for my respective interests ??
& which will be better for me to deal with during the programming part of my project : Keil, LabVIEW or MATLAB ??? (to programmed the controller-8051)

& how can I learn LabVIEW and matlab ???!!!...

GOOGLE

Please suggest me something... how can I start ???

Labview tutorials: Learn LabVIEW: intro to graphical programming in NI LabVIEW - National Instruments

Depends on your project, Labview is easy to use but, it cant use to program controllers.

Depends on your project, Labview is easy to use but, it cant use to program controllers.

Well John Blue, breaking news Arduino and LabVIEW have teamed up and created the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino (LIFA).

What will they think of next?:roll:

Arduino+LabVIEW Bundle

BigDog

There is a student version of MATLAB available with academic pricing.

A few books which are good for beginners:

Mastering MATLAB 7

Getting Started with MATLAB: A Quick Introduction for Scientists and Engineers

Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving

The help system in MATLAB is excellent, demo code for virtually every aspect of the program. It is extensive and does require some time to learn your way around.

The website is also a very good resource:

MATLAB - The Language Of Technical Computing

BigDog

Well John Blue, breaking news Arduino and LabVIEW have teamed up and created the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino (LIFA).

What will they think of next?:roll:

Arduino+LabVIEW Bundle

BigDog

Not sure though, they have developed modules for FPGA, ARM and now, Arduino. It seems they want to dominate everything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back