Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Labview & Hameg 8112-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiC

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hameg 8112-3

Hello,

i want to use Hameg 8112-3 multimeter with my labview 6.1. Is there any ready driver, vi? Is there any tutorial how to build one??

Here are the drivers (vi's) that i got from Hameg.. for different versions of Labview..

I am using 6.1 and when i try to use the polymeter i open and run :
For example i want to take measures of Voltage. I use from HM8112-3.llb the following in this order:
HM8112-3_Open_VISA_GPIB.vi , HM8112-3_Set_Function_Range.vi and then i open from
HM8112-3_DataRead.llb the HM8112-3_Read.vi but i get in the Request Field: "ERROR:NO". Is
there something that i missing here?

Also when i use some of the examples: HM8112-3_Get_Info-Data-Read.vi :

i get an error :"VISA Write in..". As i read at NI page:

"This error usually occurs when you are writing large amounts of data. You will receive this error if it takes longer than the default timeout to send your data. The easiest solution to this problem is to increase the default value for your VISA Session. You can do this using the VISA Set Timeout VI located on the VISA Advanced Pallet in LabVIEW." here hττp://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/874B379E24C0A0D686256FCF007A6EA0

Is there maybe any problem with the ASCII String that is sent to be written at the polymeter? i tried to change the timeout time but nothing changed..

Problem with the beta driver says Hameg.. i am waiting for the new one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back