Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Labview ADC conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealzian

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am a newbie for LabVIEW, I have a question about the ADC conversion as below.

First, my flexiforce sensor circuit output is analog signal then it has been gone through the WSN DAQ unit and turned into digital signal.
Then when the signal has been transferred into my laptop with Labview on running, i have to do the conversion back to the analog signal.

which in my case, is voltage output from circuit, and i wanna read voltage in labview. How am i going to do the conversion? Thanks.

Hi, I am a newbie for LabVIEW, I have a question about the ADC conversion as below.

First, my flexiforce sensor circuit output is analog signal then it has been gone through the WSN DAQ unit and turned into digital signal.
Then when the signal has been transferred into my laptop with Labview on running, i have to do the conversion back to the analog signal.

which in my case, is voltage output from circuit, and i wanna read voltage in labview. How am i going to do the conversion? Thanks.

if you have digital value (After coversion) then it will be so simple just use Binary to number convertor function and multiply it with resolution number

thats it

e.g we have 8 bit ADC convertor
and maximum Voltage or VCC is 5V
then suppose we have digital value (10011011) decimal equ 155
then the Analog output will be ( (5/255) x 155) =3.039V

Status
Not open for further replies.