Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

L-edit parasitic extraction to S-edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

eladla

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working on a DRAM project and I laid out the dram array itself and only did a schematic of the decoders, drivers, etc.

I want to take the extracted circuit, with parasitic capacitors and resistors and get it back into s-edit in order to simulate the whole thing.

I can always merge their two t-spice files, but I was wondering if there was something less manual.

Thank you!

why you want to go back to S-Edit? you just need to add simulation parameters to the spice file and simulate it! ledit used to obtain the GDS2 file that you are going to send for fabrication. but before you send, you need to simulate it to make sure that the circuit is working fine (in tspice). I cannot see any s-edit here! ledit is stand alone simulation software. so you can simply merge them as you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back