Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

KST-TX01 and KST-RX806

Status
Not open for further replies.

maha384

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
kst-tx01

Hello

could anyone send me any information or datasheet about KST-TX01 and KST-RX806 modules

thanks

kst-rx806

HI

OK your data sheet :D

I have little experience with it If you need any help

Sokrat

kst tx01

Asslamo 3likom

How do you Evaluate it?
What about the range?
How to select the frequency?
Is there any more details?
What about collision and interference ?
these are the details available form RAM electronnics, is there anything more?

Salam
Hossam Alzomor

kst-tx01

Hi alzomor

1-How do you Evaluate it?
- I used the first version from RAM " without antenna " in small project It work fine

2-How to select the frequency?
- I think no selection for frequency one frequency only available 434MHZ

3- Is there any more details?
- no more details but you must know the datasheet for transmitter is fake the output in not 1W and distance not 1500km the real measured output is -10dbm "using RF prob" and I remember the maximum distance is Four-storey

4-What about collision and interference ?
- not tested until now

Note:
new version from ram "with antenna" the antenna is very bad antenna I recommend design your antenna :cry:
alzomor I will send PM for you
SALAM

kst-rx806

hi
many thanks for your help i will start working with this module and i will ask you if i face any problem ..

kst-rx806 with microcontrollrt

hello

how r u doing?

i want to ask you about an encoder and decoder ICs for these RX and TX

could you please send me their part numbers or suggest some which are working well with these RX and TX

many thanks

kst-tx01 data sheet

Salam aliko

you don't need any encoder IC just connect it with your microcontroller like 8051 and send your data
Note:

don't use serial port "UART" to transmit your data

Thanks
Sokrat

kst-tx01 kst-rx806 project

hello

thanks for your replay

i want that encoder w decoder chip to make sure that my reciever is the only one who recieve my data

to avoid interference issue

is it possible without encoder and decoder chips?

i don't want to make my code complicated

thanks in advance

kst-rx806 with pic

Ok

first send one byte " without any coding " and received it without error?

to make sure your TX and RX is working !

Sokrat

kst-rx806 using

HELLOW

I M A BEGINNER IN THIS.

I HAVE THE MODULE BUT I BONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

CAN U GIVE ME AN CIRCUIR DIAGRAM OF THIS??

using kst-rx806

hello

u will find pin description in the data sheets,just connect it to the uart of microcontroller

tx01 ask schematics

Hi
yes just connect it to your microcontroller IO pin

NOTE:

AT first time I connect this model Transmitter to UART directly but received data was not correct . I think "maha384" don't have good practical experience with this model
I think the best way to good transmit and receive data you should use pulse width not UART . IF you like I can send small program using 8051 to transmit and receive data.

Sokrat

tx-01

hi sokrat

u r right i did't interface this module to microcontroller yet as i was busy in another module but i was planning to try to interface it to the uart ...

but now i will take ur advice in my concideration and will work with IO pins

and could u plz send a simple grpgram to help us

kst-tx01 datasheet

Hi maha384

please find the attachment file include schematic and small program for test but I'm sorry the program is assembly language for TX and RX the program for TX will send from 0 to 9 and RX will display received data on 2*16 LCD . I use proteus for simulation .
what about your antenna ?

Thank you

Sokrat

transmitter module kst-tx01

HI sokrat

I have bought this kit from RAM and iam using it to send 8 bytes of data from pic16f628A to pic 16f877a at baud rate 2400 bit/s

I want to now why I should not interface the transmitter module to the uart and the recevier to the uart too

and is this baud rate fast or i may increase it

and when i put high on the data in the data out from the receiver doesnot keep high, just get high for less than a second and goes zero, are the kit damaged or it is workin fine?

sorry if my question r dump but iam totally new with this kit

plz answer as soon as u can as this project is very important to mee

thanks alot for ur time

transmitter module kst-tx01 data sheet

Hi nettigerman

1- why I should not interface the transmitter module to the uart and the receiver to the uart too?

Answer : this module using ASK modulation if you put oscilloscope on RX pin without transmitter send any data the RX pin will not be 0 or 1 forever but will be 1 & 0 random . try to send one byte and display it on led or lcd etc.. using UART what is results?
please take my code as reference for you .

Thank you

hi all specially sokrat , thank you for your effort really i mean it

unfortunately my friend get the same module but he has not any background of the microcontroller then he asked me for a help and that's bring me here after search and after i found that this manufacture of the module doesn't deserve any one to buy his medule

the datasheet isn't helpful at all so i think i will ask your help :D

1st - the nature of the transmission will be serial or bit by bit so when i transmit logic 1 what is the time period should applied between every bit on the transmitter so that it can handle them correctly and never make interference between them and also the time period on the receiver which after it i know that it is ready for the next bit

2nd - i assume that logic 1 will be 5 v so how can i define the logic 0? will it just 0 v or another voltage state except the 5 v and as example in RS-232 serial protocol the logic 1 is from -3v to -10v and the logic 0 from +3v to +10v as i think it is so what will be the logic 0 voltage value on the receiver

3rd - i never work with atmel mcu so can i ask you to translate your code and just the sequence of the transmitting and receiving 1 byte to any language say flow chart or just describe it so that i can translate it to microchip code which i know very well

at the end very thanks for your time and i hope i hear from you soon

walid el masry

I'm so sorry for late

see your PM BOX ( gotoamr (at) gmail.com)

Sokrat

hi everybody .

can anyone get any decoder&encoder for this transmitter ?

i dont want to use it with pic , thanks .

Al Salmo3alikom

hi everyone

i read the all thread and i just asking if anyone can put an example on how to use it using mikroC

another question : can i use the Manchester code library in Mikro C to do it

thanks in advance

Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back