Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kindly advisefor graduate of RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfndmw

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Kindly advise

I've completed my Masters in RF and Microwave Engg. this year...and after quite sme time I've landed in this job as a software embedded engineer...but I wanted to work on RFICs or similar roles...my dissertation thesis was also on the same lines...but I cudnt find ny openings...atleast nt at entry level...now the problem is...if i take this job...it wnt make ny addition in terms of experience int eh job roles I want...so gettng wat I want is still gng to be tht far way as is now..in fact mite get more difficult....but if I dnt take this job...well...how long am I gng to sit without one...so I really dnt knw wat to do....I'm in India by the way...can smebdy suggest the best course of action...and if ny1 can....could smebdy guide me as to where I can apply and get thru at entry level...any help or suggestions will be appreciated...thnx

Re: Kindly advise

An income in the hand is worth two in the bush. These are hard times and any job is better than none.

you are not the only one encountered this problem , sometime , people cant find what he wanted ,just do it and wait for opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back