Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kickstarter DIY OpenSource SmartHome (Hardware and Software)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emc02

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Maybe someone is interested in my Do-it-yourself Open Source Smart Home:

I've started this project to make my already working Hardware and Software (Server, App) of my self built Smart Home Solution Open Source. I just need time to focus on the project and to have that time I need of course some money to work about one year.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/432597584/opensource-smart-home-solution

I don't want to make money with this project, not now and not in future. All will be Open Source and free. It will just be the money I need to make the project Open Source and available for all. I want to have 100% time to support the community and get things working well.

If this campaign is successful, I can be 100% focused on my goal and make everything as good and as fast as possible ready. If campaign fails, I have not that much time and things will happen later and with much less support from me and that is not my intention.

But it will be Open Source anyway. You can just determine the time and quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back