Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] keypad to LCD via bluetooth using a PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaboltz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there

First of all, I am an Electrical Engineering student busy with a design project.

Scenario: Build a wireless communication device for the verbally disabled by using a 4X4 matrix keypad to interact with a 2x16 LCD display via Bluetooth OR RF.

MY problem here is not with the programming since I have written most of the coding and it is working.
I was using keil micro vision while using a micro controller but I am using a PIC now and using MikroC to program it with. To simulate this I use ISUS(Proteus) 7.

However the Bluetooth/RF part is not part of my studies and because of that I have no idea where to begin. I would like anybody to help me with this as I have been struggling for a while now.

*Please note that I am not allowed to use Arduino for this project.

The range between the sender and receiver have to be at a minimum of 5m.

What do I search for or more precise what do I buy to transmit the data and to receive it?

Urgent help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back