Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

keypad programming using pic16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancymuhammed

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me by sending a 3x4 keypad programming for pic 16f877a and the key pressed will be displayed on the LCD. Keypad is connected to port d and LCD to port b.

i'm also have problem how to connect keypad 3x4 and LCD with pib 16877. i want the simple program that generate password by using LCD and keypad. anybody can show me the connection in proteus and also its program in CCS compiler. i'm still new in this PIC subject. hope anybody can show me. tq

here is the schematic..

Attachments

• PR9B_Schematic.pdf
    17.6 KB · Views: 152

i'm also have the same problem, that how to connect keypad 3x4 and LCD with pic 16f877a. just want the simple program that can send sms using broadband by using keypad and show the message at LCD . will anybody help me to show the connection and also its program in CCS compiler. i hope anybody can show me. tq.. if it can asap.. help..

Hi guys,

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 877LCD4x3.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 131

try to write the code if u get problem contact here
i ll tell u simple algorithm
read the data from the keyboard encoder
store it in some register
display the data on LCD

Status