Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keypad,LCD,Transmitter???? HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschen

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
serial communication keypad

How do i capture input from keypad display it on LCD at the same time send the captured data and send the signal to my transmitter???

I'm using PIC assembly language. Help with coding needed urgently.

serial port keypads lcd

You can get som info and ideas from these appnotes: **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

lcd transmitter

How is it possible to connect the transmitter module(TLP434A) from laipac to the PIC16F877A? And how can i program the PIC to generate pulses using a 4Mhz external clock?

Use the UART on the PIC and connect the TX pin to the DATA pin on the transmitter.
Make sure you set up the UART baud rate generator for a baud rate less than 8kbps. Try 4800 Baud. In the PIOC datasheet you should find tables that detail the SPBRG setting for various crystal frequencies. See what the settings are for 4MHz crystal and 4800 Baud.

The datasheet also gives details on how to program the UART. Once you've done that it's simply a matter of writing the data to the TXREG. The data will be transmitted by the PIC's UART automatically, you do not need to do anything else.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hmmm!Is there any other alternatives???

Is it poosible to use the TMR0 interrupt to generate the pulses? Or is it easier to use the UART on the PIC?

I think it is easier to use the UART, if you are going to transmit data.

If i use the UART,is it still necessary to connect my TX module to a HT12E encoder chip?

Have you written the codes in assembly before? I'm a beginner in PIC programming. Can you help me with the codings?

For beginners /PIC and AVR microcontrolers/:
"PicSimulatorIde" - 10Fxxx, 12Fxxx, 16Fxxx, 18Fxxx, Z80, 8085, AVR.

lang -> Baisic, Asembler, Disasembler
"....high level language support for using internal EEPROM memory, using internal A/D converter module, using interrupts, serial communication using internal hardware UART, software UART implementation, I2C communication with external I2C devices, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) communication, interfacing character LCDs, interfacing graphical LCDs with 128x64 dot matrix, R/C servos, stepper motor control, 1-Wire devices, DS18S20, using internal PWM modules ...

- Configuration bits editor,
- PC's serial port terminal for communication with real devices connected to serial port,
- LCD module simulation interface for character LCD modules,
- Graphical LCD module simulation interface for 128x64 graphical LCD modules,
- Stepper motor phase simulation interface for stepper motor driving visualization,
- Simulation module for external I2C EEPROMs from 24C family,
- Hardware UART simulation interface,
- Software UART simulation interface for software implemented UART routines,
- Oscilloscope (with Zoom feature) and signal generator simulation tools,
- 7-segment LED displays simulation interface,
- Support for external simulation modules,
- Extensive program options, color themes, ... "

https://www.oshonsoft.com/pic.html

Examples: https://www.oshonsoft.com/picexamples.html
;)

i want little help plz help me.
i am using transmitter tlp434A and receiver rlp434 with AT89c51 at receiver's and at transmitter's end as well .i want to transmit (just testing) digit 18 SERIALLY (converted to ASCII,from binary).when i conect the TXD pin of MCU (at transmitter's end) with the Rxd pin of mcu (at receiver's end).it perfectly transmit didgit 18 and is displayed on lcd perfectly but when i tranmit it by using tlp434 with rlp434 receiver,so digit is not displayed on lcd but i can see only cursor

note tht i connected the txd of mcu to the data in of transmitter directly,at transmitter's end and the data out (digital),of receiver ,i connected to mcu's rxd pin at receiver's end.
kindly help me

Re: serial port keypads lcd

You can get som info and ideas from these appnotes: **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

sir i want such sample codes for 89c51 would you help me on finding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.