Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keyboard or mouse simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
serial mouse simulator

I need to build a footswitch that simulate the keyboard "Enter"key or a left mouse click. Any good suggetstion Thanks

mouse simulator

Will the target PC need to share this device with a
standard keyboard and mouse? Or will they be replaced
by your switch?

Nick C.

search fro microfost keyboard data-sheet

or:

you should be able to test the keyboard, connect +5 (VCC) and ground to the eyboard or mouse then press the key you need to know its cod and read th output from data output bus of your device.
to know the cable confegurations search for PS2 or com1 datasheet (from Mother bourd catalog).

You may check USB low speed chip

- microchip, atmel

serial protocol

hello pals,

I´ve been searching for the serial protocol for serial mouses. I´m planning to use a mouse as a quadrature rotary encoder. Is it too slow for this application??? What´s the meaning of the bytes transmitted by the serial mouse??

regards,

I wnat to know the mthod of simulating mouse and keboard using USB one chip.

Does anybody know ?

Yout might want to look into using joystick port instead. Or even parallel.

Going through PS2 or serial is possible, but extra work. Unless you are tied dwon somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back