Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keyboard Not working on Intel DG31PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_england

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Board Intel DG31PR
PS/2 Keyboard working In bios settings means I can set bios settings with keyboard but when it goes to load operating system it get stop working
checked with new keyboard and New HDD with new windows installation but problem not solved please tell how to trace the fault in motherboard. I also checked bios flashing but not resolved the problem please help.

The fact that the keyboard works for bios settings, suggests it ought to work normally.

Things to try:

* Look in Device Manager (located under a tab in the System control panel). See if there is an alert icon, next to the keyboard, signifying a problem.

* Try starting in 'safe mode'. (Done by pressing F8 multiple times during startup, wait for a list of options to appear, and choose Safe Mode.) See if the keyboard works. If it does, then the problem is in ordinary Windows mode. Maybe an updated driver is needed.

Thanks but I have checked this issue with new windows install and complete new HDD setup with Ubuntu also same thing is happens

did you check it with USB keyboard?
i think ther will be a problem in your serial controller,
will you please mension your mother board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back