Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just released the Microphone model for Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEHb

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microphone in proteus

You can download it from ...[link removed - suspicious]

Last edited by a moderator:

microphone proteus

hi loving andrew

nice job after lot of days is this real time or not mean can it get signal from sound card audio input

proteus microphone

Yes it is a realtime model. I have tested it with real microphone and CD player.
The sample model is the microphone connected to the oscilloscope and the speaker so you can to see and listen what you say.

mic model for proteus

It is great !!

proteus microphone model

i love andrew much ... so helpfull if you give us some source code of your component

Reactions: mulie

mulie

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
microphone model for proteus

Hi I Try to get the model but i can not can u suggest a better url?

Guys can anyone upload file here.. That site is russian and Im unable to understand that.. Please help... Thanks...

TEHb said:
You can download it from **broken link removed**
The OP had posted the link in 2003 and now after 7 years, i didnt find anything there..BTW for which version of Proteus do you need this model for?
Cheers

I am using proteus 7.6 SP0. It will be great if you can help me.. Thanks.

Can anyone pleaseee give me link.. Thankss..

Reactions: sbl

sbl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Microphone library for Proteus is attched here. Extract in Library folder of Proteus, and post the results here. It was in my personal collection. I have tested it . Enjoy.

Attachments

• Lib.rar
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,091
I have extracted the files in the Library folder of proteus, but cant seem to find them inside ISIS parts browser. Can you tell us the category or exact device name? I am using proteus 7.6

Thanksss a lot Pranam77.. But Im having same doubt as shouvikroy.. Where will I find it exactly in components category.. ?? Thanksss a lotttt again.. Have a great time guys..

Just open a fresh window in ISIS and click "P" (Part lib) and type "microphone" in the search box. This will load the microphone device. Or i am attaching a project file which just a microphone. Just open the same where the component will be loaded.
Cheers

Attachments

• MIC.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 889
Thanks a lot yaar.. This was really helpful..
In between.. Have you tried simulating this?? Im getting an error no model specified for M1..
Do you have any hint about this?? N can we sync this mic with our PC mic??
Sorry if my doubts are dumb.. THanks a lot again..

Simulation error. No model specified error. Cant get it to work. Please help us out.

As i have alreday mentioned in my previous posts, The model was in my collection and i have not worked with it. May be you'll get replies from other members who are well versed with Proteus.
Cheers

Thanks a lot.. though you said you tested it.. :D :D :D

Microphone library for Proteus is attched here. Extract in Library folder of Proteus, and post the results here. It was in my personal collection. I have tested it . Enjoy.

Thanks a lot.. though you said you tested it.. :D :D :D

OK here you go friends for full working model which was made by one of my great friend TEHb (Andrew from Russia) copy model to model directory,copy lib to lib directory,test jig provided with upload

regards
Fragrance

Attachments

• Microphone.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,401
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back